Completed in 1915, Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens is the former estate of F.A. Seiberling (co-founder of Goodyear) and his family. Now a non-profit museum, the Tudor Revival Manor House, Gate Lodge, Corbin Conservatory and landscaped gardens and grounds are open to the public for tours and special events from April to December. The estate may also be rented for weddings, corporate events and family celebrations.
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303